I am offering ONE INCOME TAX WEBINAR this tax season (February-April 2021) to assist international student offices & your international students and scholars:
1) US & State Nonresident Tax Information for International Students/Scholars & Advisors. (See WEBINAR I Below)
- The webinar is for International Students/Scholars & Advisors .
- This webinar is available for purchase by your institution.
- The webinar is not designed to be purchased individually by your students and scholars.
- There is a discounted price option for Advisors attending without students/scholars.
California institutions such as Stanford, Caltech, and Cedars Sinai Medical Center have had me deliver this seminar live to their international populations for years. Please contact me to obtain references. I have turned away many more requests to deliver this live seminar on campus during the busy “tax season.” My solution is to offer this seminar in a webinar format.
I. U.S. & STATE NONRESIDENT TAX INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS/SCHOLARS AND ADVISORS.
- Students & Advisors gain more knowledge of Income tax concepts & laws affecting International Students & Scholars.
- Increase compliance with US and State filing requirements by increasing taxpayer knowledge of tax laws.
- Learn from Gary Engler CPA - a specialist in nonresident alien taxes.
- Extensive live Q & A session.
- Gary will use non-technical language to explain the following topics listed below.
Students & Scholars & Advisors learn the basics of U.S. income tax filing including:
- Filing Requirements (Resident vs. Nonresident)
- Due Dates, Forms, W-2’S, 1042-S, 1099, 8843, 1098-T
- Substantial Presence Test Explained
- Income Tax Treaties Explained – Key Benefits
- Exempt Individual Explained
- Types of Income – Foreign Source Income
- Key Differences between Resident & Nonresident taxes
- Designed as a live webinar with extensive time allowed for Questions & Answers. Your students & scholars can register & access from home.
- Offered live on March 4, 2021 (1:00 pm PST).
- Webinar fee depends on the total population of international students and scholars at your institution. (Advisor only pricing available.)
- Fee includes live webinar, and unlimited access by ALL of your institution's international students & scholars, after live webinar, to webinar recording until April 15, 2021.
- See pricing in drop-down menu box below.
- After your institution has registered & paid, Gary will send you a web link to distribute to your foreign nationals so that they may register individually for the webinar, & then can attend the webinar remotely.
- Webinar not available for individual student purchase. Only available to institutional customers.
- Advisor only pricing available if no students/scholars attending webinar or recording. See price box below.
- Questions about this or our other Webinars? Visit our FAQ page or email Gary at email@example.com or call him at 310-440-5557.
There are two steps to Register:
1) If you have not registered already, Click here to register for the webinar.
2) Pay the webinar fee: Click on the down arrow in the drop-down menu box below (Next to the words "Advisors Only") & select the number of individuals that agrees with your institution's total population of international students & scholars. If you are an advisor attending the webinar and/or recording without students, then choose "Advisors Only." Then click the "Buy Now" button to pay using Paypal.