Hello International Students/Scholars & Advisors! Here is the link to the Recording of Our Income Taxes Webinar from March 12. Happy Viewing! Gary
The webinar below has completed. Registration is now closed.
I am offering ONE INCOME TAX WEBINAR this coming tax season (January-April 2019) to assist international student offices & your international students and scholars:
1) US & State Nonresident Tax Information for International Students/Scholars & Advisors. (See WEBINAR I Below)
- The webinar is for International Students/Scholars & Advisors .
- This webinar is available for purchase by your institution.
- The webinar is not designed to be purchased individually by your students and scholars.
- There is a discounted price option for Advisors attending without students/scholars.
California institutions such as Stanford, Caltech, and Cedars Sinai Medical Center have had me deliver this seminar live to their international populations for years. Please contact me to obtain references. I have turned away many more requests to deliver this live seminar on campus during the busy “tax season.” My solution is to offer this seminar in a webinar format.
I. U.S. & STATE NONRESIDENT TAX INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS/SCHOLARS AND ADVISORS.
- Students & Advisors gain more knowledge of Income tax concepts & laws affecting International Students & Scholars.
- Increase compliance with US and State filing requirements by increasing taxpayer knowledge of tax laws.
- Learn from Gary Engler CPA - a specialist in nonresident alien taxes.
- Extensive live Q & A session.
- Gary will use non-technical language to explain the following topics listed below.
Students & Scholars & Advisors learn the basics of U.S. income tax filing including:
- Filing Requirements (Resident vs. Nonresident)
- Due Dates, Forms, W-2’S, 1042-S, 1099, 8843, 1098-T
- Substantial Presence Test Explained
- Income Tax Treaties Explained – Key Benefits
- Exempt Individual Explained
- Types of Income – Foreign Source Income
- Key Differences between Resident & Nonresident taxes
- 1040NR vs 1040 NR-EZ. What is the Difference?
- Designed as a classroom/auditorium live webinar with extensive time allowed for Questions & Answers.
- Offered live on March 12, 2019 (12:30 pm PDT).
- Webinar fee depends on the total population of international students and scholars at your institution. (Advisor only pricing available.)
- Fee includes live webinar, and unlimited access by ALL of your institution's international students & scholars, after live webinar, to webinar recording until April 15, 2019.
- See pricing in drop-down menu box below.
- Webinar not available for individual student purchase. Only available to institutional customers.
- Advisor only pricing available if no students/scholars attending webinar or recording. See price box below.
- Questions about this or our other Webinars? Visit our FAQ page or email Gary at gary@englercpa or call him at 310-440-5557.
There are two steps to Register:
1) If you have not registered already, Click here to register for the webinar.
2) Pay the webinar fee: Click on the down arrow in the drop-down menu box below & select the number of individuals that agrees with your institution's total population of international students & scholars. If you are an advisor attending the webinar and/or recording without students, then choose "Advisors Only." Then click the "Buy Now" button to pay using Paypal.