Students & Scholars: There are four steps to ordering your 2017 tax return preparation from Gary R. Engler CPA.:
(IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING STEPS, SEND GARY AN EMAIL AT GARY@ENGLERCPA.COM TO REQUEST A CUSTOM FEE QUOTATION. NOTE THAT CUSTOM QUOTED FEES ARE HIGHER THAN THE WEB BASED FEES AVAILABLE HERE. ONCE A CUSTOM QUOTATION HAS BEEN REQUESTED, THE WEB BASED FEES BELOW WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE TO YOU.)
1) Complete the organizer. If you are ordering a Nonresident US Tax Return, you should complete both Organizer page 1 & page 2. If you are not ordering a Nonresident US tax return, you only need to complete Organizer page 1. (e.g. if you are ordering a nonresident US tax return AND a State nonresident tax return, complete both Organizer pages 1 & 2)
2) Sign & Date the Engagement Letter
3)Pay the indicated fee via Paypal. Just click on the "Buy Now Button" at the bottom of this page. You can choose just one option. There are only a few things you need to decide before you pay:
- Are you a RESIDENT or NONRESIDENT? (If you aren't sure, click here.)
- How many states did you work in? (Don't count the following states with no state income tax - Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, or Wyoming.)
- If you are a RESIDENT, do you have treaty benefits or not?
- For a NONRESIDENT, application of treaty benefits, if any, are included in the fee pricing.
- The fees indicated below apply when you do not need to ask us questions about how to file. If you need more help, please email us for a custom quotation.
4)Upload your information via Secure File Tranfer. Your information will include
a) the Organizer page(s) described in #1 above
b) the Signed Engagement Letter
c) your 2017 tax documents such as w-2's, 1042-s, 1099's, 1098-E,
d) plus copies of tax returns as follows:
- If you are only ordering a state nonresident tax return, please also upload a complete copy of your completed 2017 US federal tax return (form 1040nr or 1040nr ez) which may have been completed using FNTR or another software provided by your school.
- please upload a copy of your 2016 federal and state tax return (if any).
*Resident Pricing (no treaty) includes W-2 & 1042-s and 1099 income only, with standard deduction & tuition deduction if any. Email for fee quote if additional income, deductions, and/or foreign financial account reporting.
*Resident pricing (with treaty) includes W-2, 1042-s and 1099 income only, with standard deduction and with treaty. Email for fee quote if additional income, deductions, and/or foreign financial account reporting.