Economic Impact Payment for Foreign Nationals (Recorded Webinar)
Gary Engler CPA developed and recorded a 30-minute webinar about the Economic Impact Payment (sometimes called the Stimulus Rebate) for Foreign Nationals. In the Webinar, Gary explains and answers the following issues & questions for your International Students/Scholars:
- Which foreign nationals qualify for the Economic Impact Payment?
- Nonresident or Resident for Tax Purposes
- When will the payments be made?
- Do I have to file a tax return to qualify?
- If I don’t qualify now can I qualify in the future?
- How much is the payment?
- Where will the payment be sent?
- Returning an erroneous payment
- Will receiving the payment affect my future visa benefit eligibility?
In the recorded webinar, Gary clearly and concisely explains the eligibility of foreign nationals for the Economic Impact Payment and provides detailed slides to support and reinforce the understanding. The fee for the recorded webinar is $79 per institution. Once paid, you will receive an email with a link to the recording that you can distribute to your institution’s international student/scholar population. The student/scholar can then click the link to register and have unlimited viewing until July 15, 2020. There is no additional fee paid by the student/scholar.
To order, please click the Paypal "BUY NOW" button below. You will be taken to the Paypal website login to complete your purchase.
Within one day of receiving your payment, we will send an email to you with the link to the recording.